I am so thankful for my thanksgiving.
1) I got to hold, kiss, change and cuddle Lily. We blessed her this morning at Bryce's house. She is the sweetest baby, easy to smile, easy to comfort. Perfectly proportioned from her tiny head, ample cheeks and thunder thighs....
2) I got to spend the night with my Mom and Dad in Ogden. I cleaned Mom's kitchen, we did a Ghantt chart on preparing the turkey, gravy, stuffing, etc etc. We took a walk on the mountain path by their house. Got to spend time with my Brother Rick and his 3 youngest kids who are all tall and attractive and funny.
3) I got to stay with Bryce and Marcinia. U of U who was ahead of BYU 10 to 9 in the last 2 minutes. The dog in the back yard dug up the cable to the TV and we lost the picture. I've never seen Bryce so upset. Finally we got it back on just in time to see the last shining touchdown of the game for BYU! We won!
4) Sammy has a new bedroom and we played a game I call "Christmas presents"
5) Shopping, shopping, shopping in wonderful Utah. They have stores we don't have in Denver. Danica who I could never get to go shopping with me in her creative element buying card making supplies, Marcinia showing us all the Cool stuff at Ikeya- Scandinavian design furniture, I bought a platform birch bed. And Tiapan trading.
There's no place like Utah.....There's no place like Utah....