Sunday, October 28, 2007

Hawaiian Haystacks with Thailand, Lebanon and India




Well, most of my week was spent at this computer. For three online classes to prepare and present an online chat and to correct 200 papers it took me 55 hours this week. I'm rather burned out. I've got to find another job....quickly. I really miss people too, I find myself having facial ticks, talking to myself, having delusions of owning a horse in Wyoming and hanging out with country girls who talk about "green broke". Mark comes home and I'm so happy to see him and so alone, I say things like "I'll watch the world series with you, we don't have to go to the ballet". I am really loosing it. There was a bright spot in my week. The nurses at church and the elders came over for dinner.

3 comments:

b-ryce said...

Sounds like fun people!

Celeste said...

Oh Mom, that sounds tough, I hope you find another job soon!

Mikidees said...

Way to go Mom!