Sunday, February 10, 2008

The First Discussion


We've been praying about the nurses. We felt they should be going to the singles ward. So today was their first day. There was no gospel essentials class organized so a FT elders and Paul Kamit who went to Arapahoe with Don and Aus taught them a first. What great elders! This picture shows blonde Elder Penrod. It was so amazing, it took my breath away! It flows and covers so many awesome things. It reminds me of watching a well choreographed musical number. I started to cry, thinking of what was going on, feeling the spirit and seeing how much the Elders faces lit up and thinking about Austin and Tiana giving first discussions far, far away. Nagahm was relly touched and got me kleenex and rubbed my back. I am her official American mom now. Both Enkey (from Albania) and Mem (from Thailand) accepted a BOM and the challenge to read. It was the most fun I've had in months. Afterward dad cooked his famous salmon on the barby and they loved the double chocolate cheesecake from the cheesecake factory.

3 comments:

Celeste said...

I"m so happy so get missionary experiences Mom, there is no greater feeling in the world!

b-ryce said...

its so great what you guys are doing for the nurses! keep it up!

Mikidees said...

Way to go Mom, that is so cool. We will pray they will accept it!